- Easy-to-use iPhone application gives widespread access to this important screening tool, which helps parents determine if their child is at risk for an autism spectrum disorder, and provides direct links to health care information and resources.
- Mobile version of the M-CHAT (Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers) screening tool developed to help determine if a child age 16-30 months is at risk for an autism spectrum disorder.
- User-friendly 23-question quiz quickly assesses information about a child’s social and communicative development.
- Allows parents to identify issues early on, to better ensure the chance for early treatment and an improved quality-of-life for their child.
- Directs parents to local health care providers trained to make the diagnosis in young children.
Arapahoe County Early Childhood Council
iPhone application offers parents an easy way to assess Autism tendencies in toddlers